1. It adopts AC110-240V 50/60Hz input (standard built-in power supply), four independent charging slots, and a microcomputer management system
2. The charging current is intelligently and automatically selected, with a total of 3 levels (300mA/500mA/1000mA).
3. LCD charging display can display charging percentage, voltage, capacity, and also display battery type NiMH 1.2V,
Li Fe 3.2V, Li ion 3.7V, Li ion 3.80V (IMR).
The 9V charging battery port is designed on both sides of the display screen, and can simultaneously charge two batteries, with each charging current of approximately 85mA,
Red light on when charging, green light on when fully charged or standby
5. It can automatically identify lithium ion (Li Ion 3.7V) battery and nickel metal hydride (Ni MH) battery, and manually select Iron(III) phosphate (LiFePO4) battery and Li Ion 3.80V battery (IMR)
6. With 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-2.20V cannot be charged (but there will be activated current trickle charging).
7. It has multiple safety protection functions such as overcharging, over discharging, short circuit, and reverse connection protection, and can intelligently and automatically identify faulty batteries;
8. Charging mode: constant current and voltage.
1. Mode: Press the button to control the four slots. Within 5 seconds of powering on and inserting the battery, click the Mode button to select the type of charging battery. After selecting the type of battery to be charged (such as 3.20V 3.80V) for 5 seconds, it enters the charging state,2. Within 5 seconds after powering on the battery with the current button, click the current button to select the corresponding current (300mA, 500mA, 1000mA)3. LCD: After the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD display will fully light up for 3 seconds. If the battery is not placed in the charging slot, the LCD display will be null. After no operation, the display will turn off for 30 seconds. When a battery is detected, the LCD displays the corresponding slot number, and the battery type symbol (Li ion 3.70V) flashes. At this time, click the Mode key to select the type of battery that needs to be charged. If not selected, it will enter the default recognized battery for charging after 5 seconds. At this time, the charging percentage symbol flashes to indicate that charging is in progress, and the voltage, capacity, and time are all displayed. When charging is complete, the percentage is displayed as 100% and End is displayed in the lower right corner.