LiitoKala Lii-S12 12-Slot 18650 Battery charger For 20700 26650 21700 14500 10440 16340 1.2V 3.7V battery
Charger Specifications and Functions：1.Adopt DC12.0V 3.5A (minimum) input, intelligent charging and microcomputer management system for each slot;
2.The biggest highlight of this charger is the simultaneous charging of multiple types of batteries and the charging of 9V NiMH rechargeable batteries;
3.The charging current is automatically identified as 0.5A(12slots inserted of cell)/1.0A(6cells inserted only);
4.During charging, LCD can display battery symbol/channel CH and data such as battery type(LI-ION, NIMH/charging current A/battery voltage V/percentage% of the channel; The standby display is "null". When the channel is short circuited or the battery is reverse connected, "Err" will be displayed. When the battery is full, the data on the LCD will be saved, and the display will be 100%. The battery symbol will not flashwhen it is full; Each slot is equipped with red and green LED indicators. The red indicator lights up when charging, and the green indicator lights up when charging is completed. When the battery or slot is abnormal (short circuit/reverse connection, etc.), the red indicator flashes for warning;
5.The system can automatically identify 3.70V lithium battery and NiMH/NiCd (1.20V) battery. Press MODE to manually select 3.20V lithium iron phosphate battery 3.2V and 3.80V lithium battery (IMR). The NiMH (9.0V) rechargeable battery will not display data on the display screen when charging;
6.It has 0 V voltage activation function and cannot be charged at 1.65-2.20V (but there will be trickle charging with activation current);
7.It has multiple safety protection functions, such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, reverse connection, etc., and can intelligently and automatically identify bad batteries;
8.Charging mode: constant current and voltage.
1. Key MODE (charging MODE): this key is the battery type selection key; Within 8 seconds after the chargeris powered on, click the MODE key to select the type of rechargeable battery (Li-ion-3.70V, Li-ion-3.80V, LiFePO4-3.20V), and the NiMH/Nicd-1.20V battery is automatically identified; During the charging process, long press the MODE key to reselect the charging battery type, but the previous charging data will not be saved;
2. Press 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 to query 1-12 slots. Click this key to display the charging status of the four battery slots, and display the charging data from the low channel noto the high channel no(CH1CH12 direction); Press and hold this key for a long time to make the display screen in the stable lighting state, and press and hold again to remove tothe normally light state;
Display LCD and indicator:
1. After the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD screen will display fully for about 3 seconds, and then only null will be displayed. At the same time, the indicator light corresponding to the channel will first turn on red, then turn on green, and then turn off, and the screen will display null; The green indicator of the 9V charging channel is always on in standby;
2. When the battery is detected, the LCD will display the battery symbol/channel CH and the battery type of the channel (Li-ion-3.70V, Li-ion-3.80V, LiFePO4-3.20V, Ni MH/Nicd-1.20V)/charging current A/battery voltage V/and percentage% and other data. Select the charging battery type (such as 3.20V/3.80V or default), and the battery type will flash for 9 times. After about 9 seconds, the battery will be formally charged. At this time, the battery symbol will rise in a circular ladder, Indicates that charging is in progress, and the corresponding channel indicator is red;
During charging, you can click 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 to query the battery parameters of each slot; When the LCD is dark, click any key to light the screen; Long press 1-4, 5-8, 9-12 keys to make the LCD display normally; When the charging is completed, the battery symbol will not flash, 100% will be displayed, the charging parameters will be saved, and the indicator will always be on green.
3. When it is detected that the battery or the channel is abnormal (short circuit/reverse connection, etc.), the screen will display the corresponding battery channel CH, Err, all battery symbols and the corresponding channel battery symbol flash, and the corresponding red indicator will flash for warning; When the 9V charging channel detects that the battery or the channel is abnormal (short circuit/reverse connection, etc.), the screen display will not change, but the two indicators will be red at the same time.