1. Type_C USB DC 5V input,4 slot independent charging and microcomputer management system;
2. Available for 3 kinds of charging current choice (300mA /500mA/1000mA);
3. Lithium ion battery (3.70V) Charging current 0.3A,0.5A,1.0A Optional, default 0.5A.
Note: When 3 or 4 lithium batteries (3.70V) are charged at the same time, the charging current is 0.3A,0.5A is optional.
4. Nickel-metal hydride/nickel-cadmium battery (1.20V) Charging current 0.3A,0.5A,1.0A Optional, default 0.5A.
5. Nickel metal hydride (9.0V) rechargeable battery can be charged in a specific place, and two batteries can be charged at the same time, each charging current is about 85mA;
6.LED shows charging status; When the battery is not put in, the green light is standby; when the battery is put in, the red light is charged; when the battery is fully charged, the green light is on.
7. Can automatically identify lithium (Li-ION) battery and nickel metal hydride (NI-MH) battery;
8. 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-1.85V can not be charged (but there will be activated current trickle type charging);
9. Multiple safety protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, reverse connection, etc., and can automatically identify the bad battery;
10. Charging mode, constant current and constant voltage;
11. With DC input, the charger works with 5V-2A (Type_C plug).
1. Key: when powered on, press and hold the select button for 2 seconds at any time to convert 300mA 500mA 1000mA charging current;2. LED: When the charger is connected to 5V power supply, all the LED of the charger will turn on instantly (red light to green light).When the battery is detected (green light to red light), the charging will start, and when the battery is full (red light to green light), the charging will be completed.